|SEO Tips To Optimize Ecommerce Website|
People are attentive to Google’s new services such Google instant Preview but they don’t know how to utilize them? If you having an E-Commerce website and offering lot of products then you can put images of main category of your products in such manner visitors can easily see them.
Now have a look at product page, having an E-Commerce website evidently there are similar pages with little change. So how can we optimize them to increase sales and leads? We are going to discuss some tips which help to drive traffic to your website.
- Generate creative and unique title for respective pages of the website
- Add Clean and clear image of respective products with brand name and model no.
- Brand name and model no must be visible for visitors.
- Below the image, add four slices of respective product image which show the top, down, right and left view of your product. Visitors will definitely like to see it.
- Generate catchy and attractive description for that particular product which can attract visitors towards your website.
- Add monthly, quarterly or yearly sales chart of your business it delegates your dedication towards your visitors and customers.
- Add comparison chart which can show the price difference between you and your competitor’s products.
- At the bottom of the page you can add use comment we called UGC(User Generative Comment). People might believe on your products after reading user’s comment.